Tryon engineers design and construct infrastructure to support our communities and regional development. We have expertise in the overall design, documentation and construction supervision of projects. Our designers are challenged to find practical and sustainable solutions to achieve client and approving authority requirements. As members of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC www.apeg.bc.ca and the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta www.apega.ca we hold ourselves to the highest professional standards.
We are able to offer complete engineering, procurement, construction and management (EPCM) services to our clients.
We have embraced a modern design spirit to generate a final product that is accessible and easy for our clients to visualize. Using 3D Modeling and Rendering software we allow our clients to view how their structures look and function before becoming reality. This allows the opportunity to simulate an operational layout and identify inefficiencies.
We are also able to potentially reduce costs by identifying design flaws that might occur during the development and production process.
- Residental, commerical & industrial design
- Assistance in the development of building designs
- Building code & by-laws analysis
- Space requirements, site requirements and other technical documents and reports
- Preparation of manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings & specifications
- Cost estimates and listings of quantities of material from conceptual drawings and instructions
- Construction of architectural and display models and 3-D virtual models of designs