Tryon has completed survey control & layout services for many complex projects. Our company has been involved in a wide range of development including highways, bridges, facilities, pipelines and municipal infrastructure. The sizes of projects vary from small residential jobs to large multi-million dollar infrastructure developments.
We use proven survey practices combined with modern equipment and software to provide accurate and precise results. Our skilled personnel are excellent at building working relationships with contractors and have a strong understanding of the construction process, including the interpretation of architectural and engineering plans.
Tryon understands the risks involved with working on a construction site and has an excellent safety program that is followed on site to ensure everyone’s well-being.
The following are some of our services commonly provided on construction projects.
- Control & benchmark establishment
- Civil layout of bulk earthworks, drainage & site features
- Highway / road slope staking
- Volume / quantity determination of earthworks and materials
- Utilities layout
- Piling layout, cut-offs, and cap plate orientation
- Foundation and anchor bolt layout
- Precision alignment & leveling of machinery
- Deformation monitoring
- Quality control / assurance
- As-built records