We are able to work with a developer or municipality from start to finish on land development projects. Tryon offers both land surveying and engineering services and has in-depth knowledge of our local regulatory and approving bodies.
The beginning of most land developments will need a survey of the site. We have trained personnel to survey the topographic and existing infrastructure features required to complete an engineering design. Tryon offers the ability to work with the developer and contractor throughout the project for layout and quality control surveys.
During construction, Tryon will complete building / foundation location certificates in order to obtain building permits from the Municipality or Regional District. Our commissioned land surveyors are able to complete the legal survey and documents to obtain registration of subdivision plans and the issuance of land titles.
The following are some of the rural and urban development survey services that we commonly provide.
- Topographic site surveys
- Subdivision layout & design
- Control & benchmark establishment
- Survey of test holes and well-monitoring sites
- Road & municipal infrastructure layout
- Building & house layouts
- Building / foundation location certificates
- Volume / quantity measurements & calculations
- Engineering & quality audits
- As-built surveys
- Cadastral (legal) surveys