Tryon engineers design and construct infrastructure to support our communities and regional development. We have expertise in the overall design, documentation and construction supervision of projects. Our designers are challenged to find practical and sustainable solutions to achieve client and approving authority requirements. As members of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC www.apeg.bc.ca and the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta www.apega.ca we hold ourselves to the highest professional standards.
We are able to offer complete engineering, procurement, construction and management (EPCM) services to our clients.
- Land Development
- Urban road design, arterial widening, and intersection improvements
- Road Infrastructure Design
- Mobile Home Park Design
- Infrastructure assessment reporting
- Water and wastewater infrastructure planning studies
- Potable water, sanitary sewer, and storm water infrastructure design
- Construction management, contract administration, and inspection services
- Subdivision layout and servicing design
- Dam Safety Assessment
- Slope Sliding Assessment and Stabilization Design
- Lagoon & septic field assessment and design